Tuesday 23 September 2014

ODD: Man Bites Dog Repeatedly

by Arowolo Timothy




A U.K. man by name Luke Shearer repeatedly bit a Staffordshire Bull terrier on the face after it attacked his own Dog named Sky and wouldn’t let it go.


26-year-old Luke Shearer from Coventry and his 59-year-old father were happily walking Luke’s beloved three-year-old Husky, named Sky, to his grandma’s house one fine morning when, out of nowhere an out of control Bull
Terrier, steamed straight into an unsuspecting Sky and went straight for his neck.


Once it had Sky’s neck firmly between its jaws, the Staffie refused to let go, Luke reacted by biting the dog in its face repeatedly until the Dog let go.


When asked why he did that he said


“It happened so quickly. We were walking to cut my grandma’s hedge so luckily we had some shears with us. The dog came and jumped at Sky’s neck, and it was life or death for my dog, so I just reacted and hit it with what I had. My dad was hitting it with his walking stick but that didn’t work, so I stabbed it four or five times in the spinal column, but it kept coming. I jumped on it and started biting its face until it let go.”


The UK authorities have decided not to prosecute him, because it was deemed as self defense.


Police are still trying to trace the owner of the rouge dog, but thankfully Sky will make a full recovery

No comments:

Post a Comment